We’re Josh and Giuliana Marshall. (Yes, we’re married—we absolutely LOVED our wedding day and we now have two gorgeous little boys, Tom and Jake.)
What initially began as a hobby and a release from the trappings of a regular career has become a passion that we’ve built into a full-time profession.
Living Light Photography is now an award-winning wedding, portrait and corporate photography studio.
Based in Newcastle, we service clients from Sydney through the Central Coast, Newcastle, Port Stephens, the Hunter Valley and beyond.
Josh gets a kick out of the emotion and the craziness of wedding photography.
There’s something exciting about photographing a wedding, and Josh prides himself on delivering memorable images—many of which have won industry awards.
Not to be overshadowed by her talented husband, Giuls is also an award-winning photographer in her own right.
Her artistic flair and attention to detail complement her partner’s technical prowess, and her bubbly personality puts her subjects immediately at ease.
• Wedding photography is more than a career for us. We couldn’t be more passionate about being part of such an important occasion.
• We are perfectionists.We don’t accept ‘near enough is good enough.’
• We have won multiple awards for our photography.
• We do our own fine-art printing in-house, a skill that is rapidly becoming a lost art in this age of digital photography. A beautiful print on traditional fibre-based darkroom paper just has to be seen to be believed.
• We’ve searched Australia and the world for our suppliers who offer only the highest quality.
• Our pricing is competitive, based on quality and value.
• Josh is a Full Accredited Member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) which assures you confidence in our professional capabilities. Giuls is working towards her accreditation.
At the end of the day, if you decide to go with Living Light Photography you will not only end up with incredible, beautiful photos, but you will have a truly enjoyable experience. We have fun and we think you will too.